- Who is the owner of this website and who is responsible for the treatment of your data?
- For what purpose do we collect the data we request?
- What is the legitimacy for its treatment?
- How long do we keep it?
- To which recipients is your data communicated?
- What are your rights?
Purpose, legitimacy, and conservation of the treatment of the data sent through sending emails:
Purpose: To respond to your requests for information, attend to your requests and respond to your queries or doubts.
Legitimation: Your consent when requesting information through the email address.
Conservation: Once your request is answered by email your information will be saved for 12 months if you have not generated a new treatment.
Obligation to provide us with your personal data and consequences of not doing so.
The provision of personal data requires a minimum age of 14 years, or where appropriate, having sufficient legal capacity to contract.
The personal data requested is necessary to manage your requests and/or provide the services you may contract, so if you do not provide them, we will not be able to serve you correctly or provide you with the service you have requested.
Recipients of your data.
Your data is confidential, will be used exclusively internally for the purposes indicated and will not be transferred to third parties, except pursuant to legal obligations.
Rights in relation to your personal data.
You can withdraw their consent at any time when it has been granted for the processing of your data. In no case does the withdrawal of this consent condition the execution of the subscription contract or the relationships generated previously.
Likewise, you can exercise the following rights:
- Request access to your personal data or its rectification when it is inaccurate.
- Request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Request the limitation of your treatment in certain circumstances.
- Request opposition to the processing of your data for reasons related to your particular situation.
- Request the portability of the data in the cases provided for in the regulations.
- Other rights recognized in the applicable regulations.
Where and how to exercise your rights: By communicating with the Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the right to exercise and with respect to what personal data.